Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



Arnold Palmer
Enter THEKING as a case-sensitive code.

Ben Hogan
Enter THEHAWK as a case-sensitive code.

Gary Player
Enter BLACKKNIGHT as a case-sensitive code.

All Golfers And Courses
Enter THEGIANTOYSTER as a case-sensitive code.

Justin 'the Hustler' Timberlake
Enter THETENNESSEEKID as a case-sensitive code.

Jack Nicklaus
Enter GOLDENBEAR as a case-sensitive code.

All Skills
Enter NIGHTGOLFER as a case-sensitive code.

No comments:

Post a Comment