Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Speed Kings Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



Cheat Codes
Put in the following codes for your name. Most of these have a period before them:
.meet6 - all 6 meets
.lapt18 - 18 best laps
.prix - GP mode finished
.test9 - all 9 driving tests finished
borkbork - unlock everything
.
RESP54 - set respect points to 54 (Change 54 to the number you want)

Boost start
To do a boost-start you just hold X and A from where it shows the racers to when it says "1" in the count-down.Then let go of X (but continue holding A)and your bike will boost forwards.

Get new bikes and levels
To get new levels and bikes you have to beat meets. I haven't gotten all the bikes or levels yet but I'm working on it.

Grand prix mode
Go to time attack and beat the best record. This will unlock GPM FOR single & mult.

All tracks
Get gold medal on every thing in license.

No comments:

Post a Comment