Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Thursday, February 5, 2015

NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



Master code
At the title screen press: Z, Z, Up, Down, R, R, Left, Right.

Richard Petty (New Character)
Win all challanges to unlock Richard Petty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10,000
To get an extra $10,000 in career mode, at the main menu press up, down, left, right, z, left, left.

Richard Petty
To get Richard Petty, you need to at least get bronze in all the Beat the Heat challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment