Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, September 26, 2014

FIFA World Cup 2002 Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



Unlock teams
To unlock new teams, win the World Cup with teams from different regions:
All-Europe Team:
Europe, Oceania
All-Americas Team:
N. America, S. America
All-Africa Team:
Africa

Unlock All-World Team
To unlock a All-World team, unlock the All-Americas, All-Asia, All-Europe and All-Africa teams.

Unlock All-Asia team
Win the World Cup with an Asian team to unlock an All-Asia team for friendlies.

Extra Teams
Win world cup on any difficulty with the following teams to get euro all stars and all america all stars:
Win with
Argentina - All American stars
Win with
France - Euro stars

No comments:

Post a Comment