Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fairly OddParents: Breaking' Da Rules Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



Completing Vicky's H.w. Level 2
Find five stars, then make a wish. Timmy will wish for a hammer. If you are facing the boats, turn right. However, if you are not facing the boats, make a left.

Defeating Vicky In The Ultimate Challenge
After you start the challenge, dodge her fire balls then have her jump on the star. Then, have her jump on the X, followed by the hand, the book, and the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment