Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Friday, September 19, 2014

External Darkness Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



View credits:
Successfully complete the game to unlock the "Credits" option.

Level select:
Successfully complete the game twice on the same save file to unlock the "Jump To Game" option.

Invincibility:
Successfully complete the game three times on the same save file to unlock the "Eternal Mode" option in the "Jump To Game" menu.

Alternate ending:
Successfully complete the game three times on the same save file

No comments:

Post a Comment