Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bionicle: The Game Nintendo Gamecube Cheats



Constant Shield
To constantly have your shield up simply press the B button rapidly. This will keep you from taking damage from enemies, But you will still take damage from environmental hazards. (e.g. Lava, Swamps, etc.) NOTE, Do not hold down the B button because you will just start charging your Elemental energy and be vulnerable to attack.

MEGABLAST
This Cheat Only Works With Blue And Black. Hold B Press Y Right After You Charge Your Energy All The Way Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment